Low Calorie Oats is usually something people tend to get sick of. Try this recipe and change which fruits you use. This Recipe is a Healthy Breakfast for the whole family.
Low Calorie Oats
Oats is a fantastic food item that makes you nice a full and is a great start to the day.
Servings: 1 person
- Microwave or Stove and Pot
- 1 cup oats weighed before cooking
- 1 tsp honey plain
- 2 tbsp yoghurt fat free
- 0.25 cup blueberry whole fruit
- Cook in microwave(use plastic wrap to cover the top) and put bowl on another plate as it gets hot OR cook on the stove
- Add enough water to cover the oats
- Mix the honey into the oats
- Place in microwave or onto the stove for 2-3 minutes. Monitor the texture for what you prefer
- Add yoghurt
- Add Blueberries
This is a low calorie meal that suits various eating plans. If you need to adjust the quantity add or remove some oats while keeping the other values the same.
Calories: 372kcal | Carbohydrates: 67g | Protein: 14g | Fat: 6g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 2mg | Sodium: 18mg | Potassium: 293mg | Fiber: 9g | Sugar: 11g | Vitamin C: 4mg | Calcium: 77mg | Iron: 3mg